Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blogster's Note: Explanations For Erased Messages;

"WHERE DID ALL THE POST GO? VENTING IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH, PEOPLE HAVE MUCH TO BE ANGRY ABOUT, WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO, AND ROBBED, THINKING WE HAD A MEDICAL CARE, WHEN IN FACT IT WAS A HEALTH CARE SYSTEM, THE HEADLINES SCREAM THYROID CANCER IS THYROID CANCER IS RAMPANT IN CANADA, AND SO IS THYROID DISORDERS, ( LOOK NO FURTHER THEN THE WATER FOR SOURCE)..."

ANONYMOUS;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A reader whose writing I enjoy and respect asked me "where all the posts" went, in relation to the most recent Blog: "Part Three: Forensic Stalker;"

I am delighted that people care enough about the Blog to bring matters like this to my attention - so here is my response.

Three messages were deleted: Two of them were connected and were deliberately deleted - the third, sadly, with apologies to the writer, deleted by accident.

I fully agree with the reader that it is healthy to vent.

However, I have three rules of thumb for the site:

0: I will not print anything that may be libelous;

0: I will not allow people to put information on the site that is one-sided and cannot be verified;

0: I won't allow people to use the site to advance their own agendas or to make cheap shots.

As a reporter I am instinctively opposed to unwarranted censorship - and I vow to keep it to a minimum on this site;

I think it is possible to achieve the Blog's goal of expanding our knowledge of Dr. Smith and the implications of his flawed work - in Canada and elsewhere - without resorting to libelous or unfair content.

Harold Levy...hlevy15@gmail.com;