Sunday, November 3, 2013

David Camm: Aftermath 10: Free at last, he releases a statement of thanks to his friends and supporters for keeping alive "the possibility of the world not being the evil place that I at times over the last thirteen years perceived it to be." WAVE 3 NEWS;


STORY:  "David Camm  releases statement thanking friends and supporters," by reporter Ali Hammond, published by WAVE 3 NEWS, on October 31, 2013.

GIST:  "Newly freed David Camm has written a statement thanking his supporters and friends. This message comes from the Facebook page of Sam Lockhart, David's uncle. Camm writes "Dearest Friends and Supporters, no that's not right, Dearest Family, This is Dave. First let me say that as I sit here trying to write this, I'm going to do my best not to soak the page of paper that I am writing it out on with my tears, because to be perfectly honest I'm having a difficult time holding them back.........On one hand I had the State of Indiana represented by people I thought were my friends, people who I thought cared for me trying to take my life from away as well as trying to deny justice for Kim, Brad and Jill. On the other hand there are all of you. Over the last thirteen years I have seen the worst in people and thanks to all of you I have seen the best. The cards and letters you have sent me have been a real source of hope. Not just in the possibility of our success with the justice system but with the possibility of the world not being the evil place that I at times over the last thirteen years perceived it to be. I can never repay you for what you have done for me; I thank God for each of you."

The entire story can be found at:

http://www.wave3.com/story/23841107/david-camm-releases-statement-thanking-friends-and-supporters

PUBLISHER'S NOTE:

Dear Reader. Keep your eye on the Charles Smith Blog. We are following this case.

I have added a search box for content in this blog which now encompasses several thousand posts. The search box is located  near the bottom of the screen just above the list of links. I am confident that this powerful search tool provided by "Blogger" will help our readers and myself get more out of the site.

The Toronto Star, my previous employer for more than twenty incredible years, has put considerable effort into exposing the harm caused by Dr. Charles Smith and his protectors - and into pushing for reform of Ontario's forensic pediatric pathology system. The Star has a "topic" section which focuses on recent stories related to Dr. Charles Smith. It can be found at:

http://www.thestar.com/topic/charlessmith

Information on "The Charles Smith Blog Award"- and its nomination process - can be found at:

http://smithforensic.blogspot.com/2011/05/charles-smith-blog-award-nominations.html

I look forward to hearing from readers at:

hlevy15@gmail.com;