Monday, July 27, 2015

Bulletin: Kelli Jacobsen; Washington State; Prosecution rests in Jacobsen trial: Emergency room nurse testifies: "He had said to her that things weren't adding up and it seemed like there was more to the story cause of the severity of his injuries then at that time I heard her say to him "does this mean I'm gonna be in trouble."I heard her say "I can't believe I did this." Defense began calling witnesses today, beginning with Jacobsen's best friend who has known her for 15 years." kepr.tv;

"The prosecution wrapped up it's case today against former Richland nanny Kelli Jacobsen, and the defense began calling witnesses to the stand. 31-year-old Jacobsen is charged with aggravated manslaughter in the death of one year old Ryder Morrison back in 2011. He died from major head trauma shortly after being in Jacobsen's care. Monday a Kadlec emergency room nurse testified for the prosecution, telling the jury about comments she heard Jacobsen make as the child was being examined. "He had said to her that things weren't adding up and it seemed like there was more to the story cause of the severity of his injuries then at that time I heard her say to him "does this mean I'm gonna be in trouble."I heard her say "I can't believe I did this," testifed nurse Shelley Goldstein. The defense began calling witnesses today, beginning with Jacobsen's best friend who has known her for 15 years."
http://www.keprtv.com/Prosecution-rests-in-Jacobsen-trail-318681811.html